Google
 

Monday, January 15, 2007

Day Ten

On my way home from work (the restaurant) tonight, I stopped and took some pictures of this famous restaurant. The Loveless Cafe has been around for over fifty years, and is known for its biscuits. Being near Nashville, there are a lot of famous people who regularly go to The Loveless: George Jones, Willard Scott, and Martha Stewart. We've been to the restaurant once. It was over 5 years ago. I know we saw someone famous, I just can't remember who. I think it was George Straight. He was a skinny country singer. That much I know!


outside, originally uploaded by mari_ickes


inside, originally uploaded by mari_ickes

The top picture is from standing in front of the sign, with flash. I also took one without flash. Because of so much light, the pictures did not really look that different. The bottom picture is from inside my jeep. It had been raining, so you can see the water streaks through the window. I left off the flash, which made it seem misty and dreamlike.

4 comments:

Southern Girl said...

I betcha Patty Loveless has been to that restaurant! ;)

Unknown said...

I'm sure she has!!

Anonymous said...

I love the "inside" one.

Tracie P. said...

HOT! BISCUITS! AND COUNTRY! HAM! i would be in heaven :)